Frequently Asked Questions
Why would I buy a digital file, instead of a physical print?
Buying a digital file offers several unique advantages over a physical print. First and foremost, the turnaround time between you placing your order and receiving your personalised design is incredibly fast, often within 1 business day and, in many cases, the same day. This means you can have it printed, framed, and displayed in no time, bypassing any potential postage delays or damages.
Moreover, a digital file gives you complete control over your purchase. There are no limits to the number of times you can print it once you have the file. This flexibility is perfect if you’re organising a party and would like to incorporate it into your table décor or need multiple copies for any other purpose.
In addition, by choosing digital over physical, you're making a conscious choice to reduce your carbon footprint. This is because digital products eliminate the need for physical shipping and packaging, which can be substantial contributors to environmental impact. So not only are you receiving a beautiful piece of art, you're also making a greener choice.
Overall, opting for a digital file provides you with speed, control, versatility, and an environmentally friendly solution for your art needs.
How quickly can you complete my order?
We offer 3 turnaround options:
• 1 business day - Order will be fulfilled by the next business day from you placing your order and sending a photo (Monday - Friday)
• 12-hour weekDAY rush - Order will be fulfilled within 12 hours of you placing your order and sending a photo (Monday - Friday)
• 24-hour weekEND rush - Order will be fulfilled within 24 hours of you placing your order and sending a photo (Saturday & Sunday)
How do I download my file(s)?
For personalized orders, once completed, we will send you a Dropbox link where you’ll be able to download/save your design onto your computer or phone. You do not require a Dropbox account to download your file(s).
For instant download orders, your files will be ready to download immediately after payment has been made.
Where can I print my design?
• You can print your design at home
• At a local print shop, or other bigger printing suppliers such as Staples, Office Depot, Walgreens Photo, Costco, Boots, local supermarket. Most of these places will offer a print from phone service, however, I suggest saving the file to a USB stick also.
• Using an online printing service – Snapfish, Vista Print, Shutterfly, Photobox
What type of paper should I print on?
This can be printed on “any” type of media – paper, card, canvas etc
If you’re printing on paper or card, we would suggest using paper/card which has a matte finish. Avoid using any glossy paper as this will detract from the vintage look.
It can be printed at any of the following sizes: 8”x10”, 11”x14”, 16”x20” or 18"x24"
Refunds & Exchanges
Due to the nature of the product, refunds or exchanges are not accepted.